Stelco Holdings Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
Stelco Holdings Inc. second quarter 2019 highlights include:
- Q2 2019 revenue of $431 million
- Q2 2019 operating income of $3 million
- Q2 2019 adjusted EBITDA* of $32 million and adjusted EBITDA per net ton* of $59
- Q2 2019 steel shipping volumes* of 545 thousand net tons
- Company declares a regular quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share payable on August 30, 2019 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on August 23, 2019
- Balance sheet continues to strengthen, with total liquidity of $515 million** at the end of Q2 2019, and current cash balance of $455 million** in August 2019
HAMILTON, ONTARIO, August 13, 2019 - Stelco Holdings Inc. (“Stelco Holdings” or the “Company”), (TSX: STLC), a low cost, integrated and independent steelmaker with one of the newest and most technologically advanced integrated steelmaking facilities in North America, today announced financial results of the Company for the three months ended June 30, 2019. Stelco Holdings is the 100% owner of Stelco Inc. (“Stelco”), the operating company.
Click here to read the full press release.